Thank you for the attention and for reading this document which will inform you of the purpose and use that Gestiamo Srl- data controller- Via Po, 4 09122 Cagliari will collect upon your visit of the website “www.piccolofeudo.it”.
Scrolling down you will know:
We set www.piccolofeudo.it in such a way that the use of your personal data is at a minimum and so that we can exclude data processing as long as we can work with anonymous data. The decisions regarding the purpose and the modality in processing your personal data and the tools used including the security profile are responsibility of Gestiamo Srl, data controller for the users of www.piccolofeudo.it pursuant to the 2016/679 EU regulation.
The information requested when registering may be used to allow access and use of online services, and they can prove necessary to acquire your personal data for hotel booking.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, www.piccolofeudo.it uses third party tools that allow several functionalities that you can use and to which Gestiamo Srl allows the use of your personal data to facilitate the website navigation (e.g. Google Analitycs, Google Maps, You tube, on line booking).
Your data may be use in other processing operation, in terms compatible with such purposes. Other ways of allowing to identify the interested party may be used just in case of necessity or upon police request in order to protect the website www.piccolofeudo.it and Gestiamo Srl.
Your personal data will be processed mainly through electronic means, in some occasion with hard-copies, and will be stored in a way that allows your identification strictly for the time necessary to the purpose for which the data were collected and then processed, and in any case, within the limits of the law. Your personal data will not be provided to third parties for purposes outside of the law or without your explicit consent. Other than the companies acting as data controller, your data is available also to third parties, autonomous data controller, for additional purposes connected to the provision of the services requested by you as a service user (e.g. purchase transactions, market research with the purpose of improving the services).
These data controller will process the personal data of the users of www.piccolofeudo.it according to the instructions coming from Gestiamo Srl.
Failure to provide data may result, depending on the specific case, in the impossibility of get the hotel booking on www.piccolofeudo.it. The provision of additional data to www.piccolofeudo.it, different than the ones required, is optional and does not result in any consequence on the use of the website. Depending on the case and if necessary each time we will inform you if the communication of your personal data is required or optional. We will highlight required information by the use of a special character (*) and remind you that failure to provide additional personal data will not entail obligations nor disadvantage for us or other users.
In accordance with art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation (hence “GDPR 2016/679”), that includes information for the protection of people and other subjects regarding personal data processing, we ant to inform you that the personal data you enter will be treated according to the regulation and confidentiality obligations.
The data controller of personal data is GESTIAMO Srl with registered office in Via Po, 4 09122 Cagliari, as legal representative, and which you can contact to exercise your rights.
Your personal data in our possession which will be required, that will be provided to us by you or third parties, will be used for the following purposes: commercial relations (offers, contracts, booking, advertising material); accounting, civil and tax relations; completion of possible legal, administrative and technical needs; legal obligations.
The entry of optional data using forms contained in this website, optional, explicit and voluntary forwarding of data in web modules or e-mail data to the addresses stated in this website, in order to receive specific services (e.g.: newsletter) and/or communication and information, implies the subsequent collection of the sender’s address, essential for replying to inquiries or providing services, communication and information required, and the other possible personal data entered.
Personal data will be treated with electronic, computer and hard-copy tools, in compliance with the norm and aforementioned laws. Parties authorized to process your personal data -administrative, commercial and technical parties for maintenance and assistance for computer devices and their processing procedures- will be constantly identified, informed and trained about the obligations imposed by the aforementioned laws.
Data processing will be accomplished according to the purposes and manners above, and could include the communication of data to third parties, such as: financial institutions for banking operations, consultants and freelancers for the completion of accounting and tax completions and for possible legal and administrative requirements, financial inspection authorities.
- The Interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning him/her, even if still not registered, and to receive its communication in intelligible form.
- The Interested party has the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and modalities of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing performed with the aid of electronic devices;
- the identification details of the owner, of the people in charge and of the designated representative;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated to.
- The Interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update, the rectification, namely the integration of data, if interested;
- the erasure (right to be forgotten), the conversion in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose conservation is not necessary with regard to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations mentioned in letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to their content, to people in charge to get communicated or released data, unless such fulfillment turns out to be impossible or entails a deployment of means manifestly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
- The Interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, although pertaining to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct selling, for market surveys or commercial communications.”
For any information on privacy please write to: email@example.com we will reply as soon as possible.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (” Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the Site The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site by you (including your address IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on Site activity for IBH and providing other services relating to Site activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For your additional protection, our website uses the service COOKIEBOT, that you can see here: https://www.cookiebot.com/it/ to verify more than once a day that the cookies on our website are compliant with the EU Regulation n. 2016/679.